Times for this event are in CAT.
This session is in two halves of 30 minutes each. In the Quick-fire session, presenters will have one minute each to present their studies on wide-ranging topics. Their presentation will provide viewers with a snapshot of research that has recently been conducted at the nexus of agriculture, food systems, nutrition and health. In the Poster Viewing Session, attendees will have 30 minutes to visit and discuss any (or many) presenters' posters either on Spatial (online) or at Bingu International Convention Centre (in-person).
Please click on "Abstract" to see the abstract of their research. Posters will be available in "View Poster" in June.
55. Linking Gender Approaches Of A Multisectoral Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture Intervention With Indicators Of Women'S Empowerment In Rural Ghana: A Mixed-Methods Study | Aishat Abdu, School of Human Nutrition, McGill University | View Poster
56. Adaptation To Climate Change In The Indian Himalayas: A Complex Challenge Compounded By Social Differentiation And Vulnerabilities | Neha Yadav, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi, India | View Poster
57. Is Women's Empowerment Bearing Fruit?: Reviewing Evidence Generated By The Women'S Empowerment In Agriculture Index (Weai) To Inform The Gender And Food Systems Framework | Simone Faas, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) | View Poster
58. Effect Of Household Livestock Production On Risk Of Childhood Anemia In A Low Income Setting: A Propensity Score Matching Analysis | Taddese Zerfu, Global Academy of Agriculture & Food Systems (GAAFS); College of Medicine and Health Sciences, Dilla University, Ethiopia. | View Poster
59. Impacts Of Shamba Maisha Agricultural And Finance Intervention On Agricultural Production And Nutritional Status For Kenyans Living With HIV | Tammy Nicastro, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London and University of California, San Francisco | View Poster
60. Does Inclusion In The Food Environment Mean Better Food Security? Insights From The Lived Experiences Of Communities In Thailand And Lao Pdr | Marco Haenssgen, Bristol Medical School, University of Bristol | View Poster
61. Prevalence And Factors Associated With Dietary Diversity And Food Insecurity In A Rural Community Of A Small Island Developing State | Jioje Fesaitu, University of the South Pacific | View Poster
62. Measuring Urbanicity And Its Influence On Food Security Across Nepal's Agroecological Zones | Elizabeth Graham, School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University | View Poster
63. Mapping Real-Time Child Malnutrition In India Using Machine Learning | Liza von Grafenstein, IDinsight | View Poster
64. Poster cancelled.
65. What Can Data From The Diet Quality Questionnaire Say About The Sustainability Of Diets? | Anna Herforth, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health | View Poster
66.Food Environment Methods, Tools, And Metrics To Support Healthy Diets In Low- And Middle-Income Countries | Shauna Downs, USAID Advancing Nutrition | View Poster
67. A Secondary Data Analysis Method To Identify Priority Foods For Local Food Composition Data Studies | Liberty Mlambo, School of Biosciences, University of Nottingham | View Poster
68. Adapting The Global Farm Metric (GFM) Sustainability Metric For Malawi | David Banda, Soils, Food, and Healthy Communities | View Poster
69. An Open Methodology To Create Reproducible Micronutrient Biomarker Data Analysis | Louise Ander, University of Nottingham | View Poster
70. Food Composition Data: A Transparent Open Framework To Compile Reproducible Food Composition Tables And Databases | Lucia Segovia de la Revilla, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine/ University of Nottingham | View Poster
71. Measurement Of Diets That Are Healthy, Sustainable, Affordable And Equitable: A Scoping Review Of Metrics, Findings, And Research Gaps | Julia Matteson, Tufts University, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy | View Poster
72. Development And Optimization Of The Questionnaire For Knowledge Assessment With Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture Scale (KANSAS) | Shirisha Junuthula, National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) | View Poster
73. Healthier Diets Associated With Better Mental Health In Low- And Middle-Income Countries: A Meta-Analysis | Leisha Beardmore Teachers College, Columbia University | View Poster
74. Modelling The Potential Contribution of OFSP To Meeting Vitamin A Requirements In Malawi Using HCES | Gareth Osman, Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources | View Poster
75. Crossover-Use of Human Antibiotics In Livestock In Agricultural Communities: A Qualitative Cross-Country Comparison Between Uganda, Tanzania And India | Jessica Myers, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine | View Poster
76. Farmers And Smallholders In The Foodsheds Of Rwandan Secondary Cities: Understanding Beliefs And Practices To Bolster Consumer And Agricultural Interventions For Increased Production And Consumption Of Nutritious And Agroecologically Produced Foods. | Puja Peyden Tshering, Sight and Life Foundation | View Poster
77. Enhancing Children's Diets Requires More Than Raising Maternal Awareness: Results From A Cluster-Randomized Controlled Trial Of A Multi-Sectoral Nutrition-Sensitive Social Behavior Change Intervention | Stacy Griswold, Tufts University | View Poster
78. Decentralized Decision Support System For Climate Smart Agriculture: Economics Of A Dashboard Approach | Mousumi K Bhattacharjee, Tata Institute Of Social Sciences, Hyderabad; Asia-Pacific Human Dev & Capability Association | View Poster
79. Climate Change, Health, And Food Security Dynamics Among Women Oyster Harvesters In The Gambia, West Africa | Neville Suh, Ege University | View Poster
80. Climate-Smart Agriculture And Food Security: Cross-Country Evidence From West Africa | Martin Paul Jr Tabe-Ojong, IFPRI | View Poster
Check out our ANH2023 communications toolkit media toolkit for useful Twitter handles, graphics and other materials.