Join us to engage virtually with ANH2021 poster presenters and check out our interactive virtual poster presentation platform.
How to join Spatial Chat for ANH2021 poster session
- Please find the Spatial Chat link and password for this session below.
- Write you full name and upload your picture if you can. Under the about section, please write your affiliation.
- You will then be asked by Spatial Chat to use your microphone and camera. Please allow this so that you can interact with poster presenters.
- You will arrive at the main ANH Academy Space where you will be welcomed by ANH Academy team.
- You will then be asked to move to one of the 12 rooms we have for the poster session. Please explore the posters in advance (under the Poster Hall" tab) and note the room of the poster you want to visit.
- Once you are in the room, there are 6 posters that you can explore. Please move your avatar to the top left of the poster you want to visit by dragging and clicking your avatar.
- Please stay close to the poster presenter so that they can hear you when you are talking. You can do that by clicking and dragging your avatar to change its place.
- You can zoom in, zoom out and adjust the size of your screen. You can find this option on the right bottom of your screen.
- You can move between rooms by clicking the room name.
- We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox to use Spatial Chat.
- You can find more information on the basics of Spatial Chat here.
Spatial Chat: https://spatial.chat/s/ANH-Academy
Use this direct link without a password: https://spatial.chat/s/ANH-Academy?sp=NH2021
This is what Spatial Chat looks like and please move your avatar to the top left of the poster as seen in this sample room.
Vote for your top three posters at the ANH2021 Research Conference. Winners will be announced in the closing ceremony on Thursday 1 July!