GIZ webinar series: Social and Behaviour Change
Webinar series in partnership with GIZ: Social and Behaviour Change (SBC) for Improved Agriculture and Nutrition
This webinar series ran through the second half of 2020 and aimed to help people integrate SBC effectively into each stage of their interventions, especially in the context of agricultural, food security and nutrition projects in low-income countries. Throughout the entire series, experienced SBC practitioners and researchers shared useful guidance and inspiration on a range of topics. You can also find additional resources and documents for each webinar by clicking the links below. All webinars were in English; however, recordings with French subtitles are also now available.
The webinars were an excellent opportunity for people to gain comprehensive knowledge, skills and inspiration for facilitating behaviour change in an effective way. Therefore, we encourage you to share these recordings extensively with your colleagues.
Find recordings and more information about each of the five webinars in the series using these links:
(1) Social and Behaviour Change Essentials, 16 July 2020
(2) How to Understand the Barriers and Motivators to Behaviour Change, 11 August 2020
(3) How to Use Formative Research to (Re)design Your SBC Strategy, 17 September 2020
4) How to Design Effective SBC Messages and Materials, 20 October 2020
(5) Leveraging M+E Systems for Improved SBC, 24 November 2020
Continue the conversation
Join the SBC conversation on social media using these hashtags and handles on Twitter:
- GIZ: @GIZ_gmbh
- Cecilia Gonzalez: @Cecilia_AgNut