Importing data into a statistical software program can be challenging. Below are resources to help you learn to import data into common statistical softwares. For general guidance on using data software, look in the Using data software section.
- R Bootcamp: This set of R tutorials includes a tutorial on getting data into R.
- Copy/paste data from Excel to Stata: A YouTube video from Stata’s channel on how to copy/paste data from Excel into Stata.
- Import Excel data into Stata: A YouTube video from Stata’s channel on how to import data from Excel into Stata.
- Importing delimited data in Stata: A YouTube video from Stata’s channel on how to importing delimited data into Stata.
- Stata YouTube channel: The StataYouTube channel includes videos on importing data from a variety of formats and sources.