Help ANH to develop open access, adaptable teaching materials! And learn about key A-N-H linkages in the process!
Join us for an introductory seminar on agriculture, nutrition and health linkages, the first of five topic-based sessions under the Curriculum Enrichment Teaching Materials Pilot Seminar series.
We invite students, educators and curriculum planners to participate in this series which will showcase for the first time the provisional teaching materials developed in response to articulated demand from the ANH Academy global community.
The pilot sessions are intended to provide an opportunity for potential end users to learn about the topics and to give valuable feedback which will be used to further refine the materials before they are made fully open access and adaptable for different contexts around the world.
Session structure (2 hours)
- Short overview of the ANH Academy Curriculum Enrichment initiative (10 mins)
- Interactive seminar (up to 90 mins)
- Structured feedback discussion (20 mins)
At the end of the session, participants will also be sent an electronic survey where further feedback can be provided.
These webinars will not be recorded, to encourage optimal interaction and feedback.
Mehroosh Tak, Royal Veterinary College
Intended learning outcomes:
- Critically engage with interdisciplinary pathways between agriculture, nutrition and health
- Recognise the significance of applying a food systems lens to nutrition and health challenges
- Reflect upon the trade-offs associated with agriculture, nutrition and health interventions
Curriculum Enrichment webinar series
This webinar is part of the Curriculum Enrichment Teaching Materials Pilot Seminar series which takes place weekly throughout November 2022 - January 2023.