Exciting advances are being made in the fields of agriculture, nutrition and health, but effectively communicating those findings to all audiences – fellow researchers, donors, policymakers, and others – can pose a daunting challenge. This webinar provided insights and concrete suggestions on enhancing your presentation to better communicate your research and findings, particularly in a virtual environment.
This session was specifically designed for ANH2020 presenters, but any researchers working in the agriculture, nutrition and health space were welcome to attend.
Co-organised by the ANH Academy and the CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health (A4NH).
ANH2020 Presentation Guidelines
- ANH2020 Oral Presentation Guidelines
- ANH2020 Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Watch this video about how to make a 1-minute video presentation by Thalia Sparling, Postdoctoral Fellow with the IMMANA Programme at LSHTM
- Designing Presentations - Presentation by Jamed Falik
- Beyond the Slides: What You Bring to the Presentation - Presentation by Janet Hodur
Join the conversation on social media
Share quotes from the speakers, reflections, screenshots and more on social media. Use these hashtags and handles on Twitter: