ANH2021 Main Poster Session
Thank you for joining us virtually to engage with ANH2021 poster presenters. Please check out our interactive virtual poster presentation platform.
How to join Spatial Chat for ANH2021 poster session
- Please click here to access the log in detail for the poster session.
- Write you full name and upload your picture if you can. Under the about section, please write your affiliation.
- You will then be asked by Spatial Chat to use your microphone and camera. Please allow this so that you can interact with poster presenters.
- You will arrive at the main ANH Academy Space where you will be welcomed by ANH Academy team.
- You will then be asked to move to one of the 12 rooms we have for the poster session. Please explore the posters in advance and note the room of the poster you want to visit.
- Once you are in the room, there are 6 posters that you can explore. Please move your avatar to the top left of the poster you want to visit by dragging and clicking your avatar.
- Please stay close to the poster presenter so that they can hear you when you are talking. You can do that by clicking and dragging your avatar to change its place.
- You can zoom in, zoom out and adjust the size of your screen. You can find this option on the right bottom of your screen.
- You can move between rooms by clicking the room name.
- We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox to use Spatial Chat.
- You can find more information on the basics of Spatial Chat here.
Spatial Chat virtual space | ANH poster voting is now closed - join us at the closing ceremony to hear about the winners!