Times are in CAT (GMT+2)
The side event will be facilitated as an hour-long mini-policy dialogue, themed: Malawi post the 2021 UNFSS: Food politics, governance and accountability of food systems actors. It will be a knowledge exchange platform with the objective of fostering collaboration and networking among researchers, decision-makers and policymakers to strengthen the food systems agenda in Malawi, focusing on the UNFSS National Pathways for Malawi. The discussion will be made of panellists from the government, research and civil society.
- Civil Society Agriculture Network
- Ministry of Agriculture
- National Planning Commission
- Community Initiative for Self-reliance
- Concern Worldwide
- Tunsume Mwaibasa, Welthungerhilfe
- Thokozani Guta, Civil Society Agriculture Network
- Sabine Homann, ICRISAT Malawi
- Andrew Jamali, National Planning Commission
- Readwell Musopole, Ministry oF Agriculture
- Samuel Njoroge, ICRISAT
Check out our ANH2023 communications toolkit media toolkit for useful Twitter handles, graphics and other materials.