Simultaneous French Translation is available for this session
We are delighted to let you know that the quick-fire session will be simultaneously translated into FRENCH on Zoom, unfortunately this is not possible for the poster break-out sessions.
See the bottom of the FAQ page for more information.
These sessions are run in two halves of 30 minutes each:
- In the first quick-fire session, 20 researchers will have one minute each to present their studies.
- The topics are wide-ranging, providing viewers with a snapshot of research that has recently been conducted at the nexus of agriculture and food systems, nutrition and health.
- In the second section, attendees will have 30 minutes to visit any (or many) of the presenters in their individual break out rooms.
Speakers and presentations:
Please click the titles of the presentations to see the abstracts and the poster links to see the study that will be discussed in the breakout rooms
- Perceived effects of recommended food systems policies on nutrition, nutrition-related inequalities and the environment: results of a survey among international food policy experts. CELIA BURGAZ [Poster]
- Costs of nutrient adequate complementary feeding diets of Syrian refugee children aged 6 to 23 months living in Greater Beirut, Lebanon THERESA JEREMIAS [Poster]
- Trends in Ghana's Food and Nutrition Security budget allocations and expenditures from 2017-2020 ISAAC AGBEMAFLE [Poster]
- Impact of provision of low-cost solar conduction dryers and nutrition education on dietary diversity of women from subsistence farming communities in rural Bangladesh ANKITA MONDAL [Poster]
- Evaluation of lactic acid bacteria and the associated pathogens isolated from traditionally fermented foods from Northeast India. TUSHAR DEY [Poster]
- School neighborhood food environments in Greater Tunis: predominance of unhealthy food retailers and food advertisements. CHRISTELLE AKL [Poster]
- Lessons learnt from the government-led food environment policy processes: A systematic review SEE NG [Poster]
- Lessons and Insights from the adaptation of the novel INDDEX24 Mobile Application: The experience from the Nigeria National Food Consumption and Micronutrient Survey 2021 BUSIE MAZIYA-DIXON [Poster]
- Assessing Trends in Food Supply and Obesity in Small Island Developing States: Implications for Policy and Research CASSANDRA ASH [Poster]
- Foodborne disease burden in Hyderabad, India and Kaffrine, Senegal. CAROLINE BOSIRE [Poster]
- Biodiversity and the resilience of nature's benefits to people: a case study on agricultural areas in South Africa. JESSICA WILLIAMS [Poster]
- The NUTRI-P-LOSS tool: a prediction of nutritional postharvest losses along food crop value chains. AURELIE BECHOFF [Poster]
- Sub-national perspectives on diets using Household Consumption & Expenditure Surveys KEVIN TANG [Poster]
- Ethnographic Study of Consumer Food Perceptions, Preferences, and Purchasing Decision-Making Factors in Mali and Niger MEREDITH JACKSON-DEGRAFFENRIED [Poster]
- How nutrition education got lost in a large-scale program's kitchen sink approach to improving food and nutrition security: Insights from a process evaluation in Odisha, India THEA RITTER [Poster]
- Landscape analysis of social and behavior change in nutrition-sensitive agriculture EMILY FAERBER [Poster]
- Potential contribution of biofortification and other nutrition interventions to the adequacy and the cost of diets in rural Zimbabwe during the COVID-19 pandemic JILL CAIRNS [Poster]
- Food systems governance in the Pacific Islands: an analysis of policy tools promoting healthy and sustainable food systems ERICA REEVE [Poster]
Check out our ANH2022 social media toolkit for Twitter handles for all speakers and organisations.